Thursday, September 3, 2015

Tuli, Three Ways

  So one of my all time favorite skin brands, Tuli, has some new release goodness out.  I want to share some photos with you and the the details will be under the cut so that this doesn't overwhelm the feeds and such. :P



  The new skin from Tuli comes in 8 tones but I only found appliers for 7 of them in the store.  I might just be derpy though, that has been the case many times.  The appliers I found were for Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza bodies, Slink feet/hands, Loud Mouth, and Sweet Lips.  I am crossing my fingers for a LeLutka or Visage applier!
  Tuli has also released a set of teeth and some elf ears that I am not wearing right now but likely will show in the future.  The skins come with lots of makeup options, cleavage options, four eyebrow color options, I really wish there was a no brow option so I could wear my crazy makeup and eyebrow finds easier but I can buy eyebrow removers on marketplace or something I suppose, lol.         Isn't me doing this actual review stuff weird?  It's weird.  I might have to do this more often!
  I want to make a special shout out to the beautiful black hair I am wearing from Vanity Hair in the second picture.  YOU ARE SO BIG AND BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU.  OK, needed to get that out.  I feel better now.  Make more big hair people!
WORN:
All Skin, Makeup,, Appliers: Tuli
Eyes: Inkheart
Mesh Body: SLink
Hair #1: Lamb @ The Arcade, gacha item
Hair #2: Vanity Fair @ The Festival of Sin
Hair #3: ElikaTira @ Collabor88
Poses: !bang
Choker in First Picture: Fakessi, 1L (comes with clothing and appliers for Slink, TMP, and Omega)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com